1957 - Move to a Limited Company....

Following the death of Alan Macnaughton, A & J Macnaughton was incorporated as a private limited company in 1957. During the 1960's a period of diversification took place, with the Company taking over an Edinburgh based fabric wholesaler, The House of Edgar (Woollens) Limited and a Dumfries based weaver, The Isle Mill Limited. The new businesses were moved to Pitlochry and Aberdeen respectively.
spacer

BCFABCFA Made in Scotland Scottish Leather & Textile AssociationThe Campaign for Wool
spacer