Position: Marketing Officer
Location: Perth, Scotland
Vacancy Reference: MARKETING23
Closing Date To be confirmed.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer to join us at our head office in Perth, Scotland.
Principal duties include:
* Work with our in-house graphic designer on the development and maintenance of the websites for Macnaughton Holdings and all its brands. Ensure that websites are updated regularly, particularly for new product launches.
* Macnaughton are looking to develop an ongoing customer engagement program via emails which will become the primary means of customer communication. This would include cleaning and maintaining customer databases, preparing content for emailing (along with other involved parties) and sending emails on a rolling basis via Mailchimp.
* Manage in-house posts for our Isle Mill and House of Edgar brands to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
* Create and actively manage listings for Faire.com and Bulletin.com for home accessories and scarves.
* Produce header cards and hangers for ongoing sampling programs.
* Help in the development of PDFs of each product range working closely with our in-house graphic designer.
* Ensure that brands and products are supported with appropriate photography, whether physical, recoloured (new patterns and colours applied to existing images) or full CGI.
* Organising the representation of our brands at various exhibitions. Ensuring our product is effectively represented, forms are completed correctly and material arrives on time. Attending exhibitions as required and developing relationships with organsiers.
* Ensure that each brand is presented consistently and correctly.
The company operates a 37.5 hour working week, Monday to Friday.
For an application form and further details, please see links below.
Please e-mail your CV to: