Macnaughton recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone who visits this web site. This Privacy Statement sets out the policy adopted by Macnaughton towards the collection and use of information obtained from those visiting and using this web site. By visiting or using this web site you consent to the collection and use by Macnaughton of information about you in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
General Undertaking: Macnaughton will:
(1) respect your privacy and confidentiality;
(2) only record your personal details in the manner and for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement;
(3) keep your personal details secure as far as possible from unauthorised access, use or disclosure; and
(4) not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except (i) other companies in the Macnaughton group of companies or (ii) insofar as any user or viewer has consented thereto or (iii) insofar as Macnaughton is legally obliged to do so.
Any information collected indirectly will be used by Macnaughton only: - to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this web site; to develop the design and layout of the web site to meet legal obligations to Macnaughton is subject; and for other administrative and planning purposes.
(2) Direct collection: Macnaughton collects personal information (eg user's name, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, etc.) which is provided voluntarily by a user or viewer. Macnaughton enters such information in a database.
Any personal information collected directly from users or visitors may be used by Macnaughton to satisfy orders, to monitor the number of visitors to this web site and for generally improving this web site and the services offered by Macnaughton. In addition Macnaughton may occasionally send any user or viewer details of future offers or other information which Macnaughton considers may be of use or interest to you.
This web site contains hypertext links. Macnaughton is not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
Privacy Statement Updates:
Access to Information:
Macnaughton will provide you with a copy, at a charge of £10.00 sterling of all information Macnaughton maintains about you upon written request to:
Macnaughton Holdings Limited
Perth PH1 3UN
by email to email@example.com
Any user may require that this information be removed from the Macnaughton database by writing to the above postal addresses or sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org Macnaughton will correct any inaccuracies in such information as soon as practicable after being notified of them in writing.
VAT Registration Number 788 9104 74
Company Number SC101334